We follow the Consumer Contracts Regulations
guidelines. There is an easier to read summary on the Which? website here
- Returns postage is at the expense of the purchaser, unless returning faulty items.
- Returned items need to include a copy of the original order or reference.
We recieve hundreds of packets every day so anonymous items are likely to be missed.
- Items must be securely packaged for return in the same fashion as they were delivered.
Damage in transit due to insufficient packing will not be covered.
- Digital media is ineligible for return (unless faulty) once opened / used.
This includes CDs, DVDs and games.
- We give used consoles a 3 month warranty against manufacturer defects.
Misuse, accidental or wilful damage is not covered and will invalidate your warranty.